signaled to death by 7

Joshua Kordani jkordani at intlogsys.com
Mon Nov 17 14:22:30 EST 2008

I made a breakthrough on the signaled to death by 7 error.....
I noticed in the log that the process crashed right after the user's
seen file was accessed, so I made a backup of it and deleted it, and it
looks like that did the trick... so the next question in this thread...
since this was a user with a large amount of mail, can that seen state
file be recovered in some way?

still trying to turn pop back on too...