Cyrus Redudancy with Autocreate

aj at mindcrash.com aj at mindcrash.com
Wed May 28 16:08:27 EDT 2008

Hi,
   What I am looking to do is have a cyrus installation that supports
the autocreate inbox patch, but also has some redundancy.  I was
looking into using a murder, but according to the documentation for
the autocreate patch, it does not support a murder.  Has anyone set up
a large scale (> 20,000 mailboxes) cyrus installation with the
autocreate patch, and if so would you be willing to share your
experiences and what the best practices are?

Thanks.

AJ