FUD client with virtual domains

Tornoci Laszlo torlasz at xenia.sote.hu
Sat May 24 09:23:10 EDT 2008

Hi,

I cannot make FUD to work with virtual domain users. Can someone help me
with this?

I have been using the FUD client/server for local users for some time
successfully. I am planning to introduce virtual domains, and did some
testing.

ACL's are ok for local user torlasz and virtual user
valaki at net-test3.sote.hu:
localhost.localdomain> lam user.torlasz
torlasz lrswipcda
anonymous 0
localhost.localdomain> lam user.valaki at net-test3.sote.hu
valaki at net-test3.sote.hu lrswipkxtecda
anonymous 0

FUD works fine for local user torlasz:
$ ./fud-client localhost torlasz user.torlasz
user: torlasz
mbox: user.torlasz
Number of Recent 5
Last read: Mon May 19 20:55:00 2008
Last arrived: Wed May 21 04:10:10 2008

However, fud times out for the virtual user (line may be wrapped):
$ ./fud-client localhost valaki at net-test3.sote.hu
user.valaki at net-test3.sote.hu
fud-client: request timed out.

FUD responds to local users about virtual mailboxes:
$ ./fud-client localhost foobar user.valaki at net-test3.sote.hu
user: foobar
mbox: user.valaki at net-test3.sote.hu
Number of Recent 9
Last read: Thu Jan  1 01:00:00 1970
Last arrived: Wed May 21 13:44:41 2008

However, the "Last read:" info is not correct. Am I doing something
wrong, or is this a bug?

				Yours: Laszlo