sync_server crashing..

Andy Fiddaman cyrus at fiddaman.net
Sun May 18 17:44:45 EDT 2008

On Sun, 18 May 2008, Bron Gondwana wrote:

; You have a corrupted cache file.  Various things could have caused this,
; it isn´t easy to know what it was.

Thanks.

I can't find the corrupted mailbox so I've run reconstruct on everything,
rsyncd the master to replica again and I'll see if the problem recurs (you
can tell it isn't a massive mailstore!)

I tried to find the mailbox with the problem by writing a quick program to
scan through each cache file and it didn't detect any errors. I also ran
mbexamine on every mailbox with no problems so I don't know where the
corruption, if any, was.

Keeping my fingers crossed anyway,

A.