vacation extension: auto-reply starting with "Auto-reply: " instead of "Re:"

Zhang Weiwu zhangweiwu at realss.com
Wed May 14 08:33:18 EDT 2008

Hello.

I enjoyed vacation extension of sieve for several weeks now. I am quite
happy with it.

However I prefer the auto reply message to be in the format "auto-reply:
xxxx" where xxxx was the original subject line.

It seems:

If I don't use :subject, the auto reply message subject is "Re: xxxx";
If I use :subject "auto-reply: ", the auto reply message subject is
"auto-reply: " (no xxxx);

Both are not what I want to have.

Do I miss some knowledge or need to RTFM more carefully? (I read
ietf-sieve-vacation twice already) or is this simply not possible?

Thanks in advance.

--
Real Softservice

Huateng Tower, Unit 1788