Any command to get rapidly ALL annotations?

Pascal Gienger Pascal.Gienger at uni-konstanz.de
Fri May 2 01:43:56 EDT 2008

Is there a way to get all annotations with one imap or cyrus command?

We are using annotations here to be able to set an expiration time for spam
mailboxes (messages older then x days are deleted automatically at night
with cyr_expire).

To get a tiny statistic we are going through all mailboxes and use
GETANNOTATION to retrieve possible annotations, which is a time consuming
progress. GETANNOTATION does not like wildcards like LIST.

Berkeley DB db_dump is not a good idea either, because even with "-p" it
gives database corruption in certain circumstances and it won't work any
more when we move to skiplist for the annotation database.

Pascal
pascal at southbrain.com
http://southbrain.com/