Thunderbird sieve extensions

Marc Grober marc at interak.com
Thu May 1 12:57:47 EDT 2008

I am trying to use the thunderbird sieve extensions and need
some help

I have cyrus-imap running with ldap and postfix on SLES 10
I have sieve running and can use sieveshell
I can set the extensions to not use TLS and the server logs
show that the connectin was accepted,  but the extension
never returns the active script or the inactive script.
Is it looking in the wrong place? Does the extension require
additional software? Are configuration options available?
What am I missing? I tried to write to the author with no
response and then finally found a mailing list to which I
subscribed and never received confirmation of subscription....