STARTTLS on Cyrus IMAPd 2.3.11

Jorey Bump list at joreybump.com
Tue Mar 18 21:18:30 EDT 2008

Wesley Craig wrote, at 03/18/2008 08:48 PM:
> On 18 Mar 2008, at 17:55, Jorey Bump wrote:
>> http://lists.andrew.cmu.edu/pipermail/info-cyrus/2008-January/028210.html
>
> Do you use client certificates?  Because the message you're quoting is
> about someone who does:
>
>     http://lists.andrew.cmu.edu/pipermail/info-cyrus/2008-January/028124.html

No, i don't use client certificates, but the part of that discussion I
found in my search was very similar to my problem.

I'm focusing now on the open_ssl error "wrong version number" and just
realized the current system uses openssl 0.9.7l, while the new
environment uses openssl 0.9.8e. This might be significant, but I
haven't found anything conclusive. I know that other bugs were
introduced with this release.