web administration

Nikos Gatsis ngatsis at qbit.gr
Fri Mar 14 12:08:18 EDT 2008

I try web-cyradm and seems to work fine.
It dosent has many capabilities but it makes easy to manage accounts.
It gives me the "optical" view of what is going on on my server.
It's getting rough when you have a lot of accounts, and this tool makes
it easy to admin.

Thank you anyway...

Forrest Aldrich wrote:
> Nikos Gatsis wrote:
>
>> Hello list.
>>
>> Can somebody recommend me a web interface for cyrus?
>> An interface where I can manage cyrus accounts?
>>
>> Thanks Nikos
>>

> There was once a neat project named "Cyrusmaster" (University of Athens)
> which added LDAP capability.  But it's old, and probably not being
> maintained anymore.  (current Cyrus has "ptloader" support, though I'm
> not sure of the scope of LDAP use, never used it)
>
> I'm curious what newer web interfaces are available.
>

> ----

*Γατσής Νίκος - Gatsis Nikos*
Web developer
tel.: 2108256721 - 2108256722