web administration

Robert Scussel cyrus at opertet.com
Fri Mar 14 11:35:35 EDT 2008

There is a web interface called "Cyrup" I believe on Sourceforge that is an
administrative page for cyrus + postfix. We've taken it, combined it with
exim and split out the original from just an admin page to an admin and
user page in order to enable vacation messaging. It works pretty well,
might be overkill depending on your mta setup.