(SOLVED) Re: Problem on creating users account and their mail boxes

Stephen Liu satimis at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 16 03:29:26 EDT 2008

--- Simon Matter <simon.matter at invoca.ch> wrote:

- snip -

> Exactly, I suggest you remove all mailboxes and then start creating
> the
> correct new ones.

Hi Simon,

I take your advice deleting all mailboxes while running cyradm and
recreate them afterwards.

SquirrelMail is now running nicely sending/receiving emails w/o
problem.  Emails on SM can be deleted and transferred btw mailboxes.

> Looks like you are almost there.
> If you really want unixhierarchysep then you may try to activate it
> after
> you have everything up and runnning and the configs in a safe place.
> But I
> don't think there is a very good reason to do so.

I don't think I need unixhierarchysep.  Neither I have a full
understanding of its function.

Others noted with thanks.

Hi folks, lot of thanks for your assistance.

B.R.
Stephen