create junkfolder with sieve in a murder setup

rupert rupertt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 12:11:51 EST 2008

Hi,
i have my murder cluster running, with postfix as MTA and amavis for spam
and virus check.
Now I would like to move all the junkmails automiticaly into a subfolder
INBOX.Junk..
I tried the autocreateinboxfolder option with varioous enytries like
NBOX/Junk or only Junk,
nothing did work. Can I maybe create the junkfolder with the first
junkmessage received or
should it be automtically.

Since I have a murder setup, I read the sieve should run on the frontend,
right?

my sievesettings in imapd.conf
sievedir: /var/lib/imap/sieve
autocreate_sieve_script: /etc/mail/move_junk.sieve
autocreateinboxfolders: INBOX/Junk
createonpost: 1

my move_junk script
require "regex";
    if header :regex "Subject" "^\*\*\*SPAM" {
        fileinto "INBOX/Junk";
}

when I create a new user I cant find any entries in the maillog about the
new folders :(

thank you for youre help

rupert