Cyrus-imap problem

Daniel Krawchuk dkrawchuk at mts.net
Wed Feb 27 22:53:45 EST 2008

Hi Subhasha,

        It is a postfix problem. Make sure that the lmtp path that
mailbox_transport points to in main.cf agrees with the actual path to the
socket. Also check mydomain in /etc/postfix/main.cf.  It should agree with
defaultdomain in /imapd.conf.  Whatever Postfix thinks your fdqn is does not
agree with whatever realm Cyrus SASL is using to authenticate against. The
problem is between Postfix and Cyrus SASL.  The 550 error is a Postfix
delivery error, not a Cyrus error.

Dan Krawchuk