Help Configure murder aggregator

Bianchi Quota Leonardo Leonardo.BianchiQuota at insiel.it
Fri Feb 8 10:29:45 EST 2008

Hi, I'm trying to install murder on my new servers (RedHat4). I'm sure
it's missing something. Can you help me?

I have a frontend (imap/pop3proxy-frontend=FE), a backend (mailbox
server - backend=BE) and a "master  server=MS".
I don't need sieve, either pop3s or imaps or TLS at the moment.

- Sasl is used with imapd-cyrus for user authentication over LDAP
(works).
- I don't use PAM.
- The user murder is useradded in Master server.
- And proxy_murder is useradded in Background server.

..Yet I haven't registered all my server names in DNS.

All the configurations in attached file.

Last, how can I check the various components works?

Thanks!

Leonardo.