Cyrus Deadblocking

Teresa teresa_ii at myeburg.net
Wed Dec 24 08:27:15 EST 2008

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 11:30:31 +0100, Teresa <teresa_ii at myeburg.net> wrote:
> Teresa wrote:
> reconstruct -r -f user
>
> and now run cyrus without squatted. And it seems to work. I have no idea
> if its on squatter, or on few broken folders. Running stable for about 6
> hours now.

Ok, latest state. After 13 hours happy running it did hanged again.
I did downgraded kernel to 2.6.26.8 and it doesn't changed anything.
Behavier the same as with 2.6.27.10.

So i think thats because of Berkley DB and glibc-2.9

It still randomly hangs. One of cyrus processes (ipurge, smmapd, imapd or
pop3) just hangs, sometimes it  take few mins to happend, sometimes few
hours, or it can run even whole week.

What i did now is update to db-4.7.25 maybe it works more stable with
glibc-2.9 i dont know.

--
Teresa