Murder + Sieve + multiple backends problem

Juergen Wolf juergen.wolf at idmt.fraunhofer.de
Mon Dec 1 10:11:47 EST 2008

Hi

 currently, I test a Cyrus IMAP Murder v2.3.13-openpkg on a solaris
sparc host. While the murder setup went all fine and mail comes in and
can be read by users, there is one thing left I could not fix.
If a user has a sieve script like

#Mail filter rules for wolf
#Generated by wolf using SmartSieve 1.0.0-RC2 2008/11/25 09:02:43
require ["fileinto"];

if allof (header :contains "X-Spam-Status" "Yes,") {
	fileinto "INBOX.Spam-Tagged";
}

and the Folder INBOX.Spam-Tagged is located on a different backend
server as the INBOX folder, the sieve script does not work. I get the
following errors on the backend server where the INBOX is located:

lmtp[27859]: sieve runtime error for wolf id
 <200812011437.mB1EbPK3023434 at mailgw1.fraunhofer.de>: Fileinto: Mailbox
 does not exist

Is there any way to tell sieve to move mails to the correct backend
server ?

Regards,
 Jürgen Wolf

email: Juergen.Wolf at idmt.fraunhofer.de
gilb:  Fraunhofer-Institut fuer Digitale Medientechnologie IDMT
       98693 Ilmenau, Ehrenbergstr. 31
Tel.:  +49 3677 467-234			Fax:   +49 3677 467-467