Cyrus vs Dovecot

Scott Likens damm at yazzy.org
Fri Aug 15 05:12:39 EDT 2008

Can we please stop this thread?

No offense, but it's absolutely disgusting and should have never gone
on this long.  This Mailing list is Dedicated to Cyrus, we do not need
the rhetoric about Dovecot, or Courier, or Exchange.  If you have
questions, ask them, if you need help, ask.  There is absolutely no
need to bad mouth Dovecot, Cyrus, Exchange, etc.  It has no place on
this mailing list what so ever.

I will end this email on, there are people here like Bron Godwana and
others who have helped everyone who asked a question and spent a great
deal of time fixing bugs.

Now, please if we can end this rhetoric and go back to our normal day
please?

Thanks.