sieve problems

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk roy at karlsbakk.net
Thu Sep 27 10:33:46 EDT 2007

hi

I have this rather large sieve list, but this one rule doesn't seem
to work correctly. when I receive email from this list, they all
appear in my INBOX _and_ in the subfolder for the list

the entry is the one below

# Cyrus IMAP
if header :contains [ "list-post","list-id","from","to","cc" ]
    [ "Discussion group for Cyrus email system","mailto:info-
cyrus at lists.andrew.cmu.edu","info-cyrus.lists.andrew.cmu.edu","info-
cyrus at lists.andrew.cmu.edu" ] {
    fileinto "INBOX.lister.cyrus";
}

any idea why they're kept in my INBOX?

---
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk
roy at karlsbakk.net
Tlf: 98013356
---
“Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They
never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our
people, and neither do we.” - George W. Bush