sieveshell problem after cyrus 2.3.9 upgrade

Mohacsi Janos mohacsi at niif.hu
Wed Sep 26 06:00:39 EDT 2007

Dear All,
 	I have strange sieveshell error after upgrading to cyrus imapd
2.3.9:
I no longer can use sieveshell to upgrade the sieve rules. I got the
following error:

mohacsi at mignon> sieveshell mail.domain.hu:2000
connecting to mail.domain.hu:2000
unable to connect to server at /usr/local/bin/sieveshell line 169.

When I try connecing via telnet:

telnet -4 mail.domain.hu 2000
Trying mail.domain.hu...
Connected to mail.domain.hu.
Escape character is '^]'.
"IMPLEMENTATION" "Cyrus timsieved v2.3.9"
"SIEVE" "comparator-i;ascii-numeric fileinto reject vacation imapflags
notify envelope relational regex subaddress copy"
"STARTTLS"
OK

What can be a problem?

Janos Mohacsi
Network Engineer, Research Associate, Head of Network Planning and Projects
NIIF/HUNGARNET, HUNGARY
Key 70EF9882: DEC2 C685 1ED4 C95A 145F  4300 6F64 7B00 70EF 9882