Cyrus 2.3.9: Errors compiling outside source directory

Robert Banz banz at umbc.edu
Sun Sep 23 11:25:29 EDT 2007

I have a repository copy of the cyrus source, and build in an 'lndir'-
d tree.  Sadly, while building-outside-the-source tree should work
fine, every once and awhile you run into gotchas like this which
aren't work the time tracking down.  lndir symlink trees give you
almost the same functionality, but its been awhile since I haven't
seen something work right in that environment.