Migration Reg:

antu at stjoelive.com antu at stjoelive.com
Fri Sep 14 10:01:47 EDT 2007

We are using Cyrus IMAP for our customers mailboxes. Now we are using  4 mail store servers (Low power server with Redhat 9.0). Now we are planning to upgrade those servers. We are planning to install one or two Quad processor servers, and storage server. I don't know how to migrate from 4 mail store server to single mail store server. Could you please give some guidance.

Also we have approximately 30,000 mailboxes.  Is that single server (Duel Quad 2.66 GHz / 4 MB L2 / 8 GB RAM) handle those mailboxes, or am I need more servers.

Could you please give some solution for my upgrades.

Thanks

Antu David Raj Mathiyas