disabling a cyrus mailbox?

Tammy George tammymgeorge at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 13 09:19:33 EDT 2007

Hello.

Is there any way to suspend access to a user's cyrus account by changing permissions or assigning another mailbox to the user (i.e. user.expired)?  The account must still be able to receive email.

We need to disable access to a mailbox with the option to re-enable if necessary.  Those that aren't re-enabled will be deleted.  We have dual authentication for users and we're unable to turn off one of these methods, so at present, the user could continue to use it for those two weeks....

Thanks in advance.