masters signals cyr_expire to death by 11

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Wed Sep 5 06:48:44 EDT 2007

On Wed, Sep 05, 2007 at 08:19:21AM +0200, Rudy Gevaert wrote:
> Thank you for the responds.  I'll try to run reconstruct on the mailbox.
>   And I hope to upgrade to 2.3.9 soon, I'm already running a small
> instance with a couple of your patches Bron.  But I still got 6 to
> upgrade and those are rather hudge.

Cool.  Reconstruct should work - it's been fine here (we have a task
that runs nightly now and looks for index file corruption - I haven't
updated it to scan cache files yet, but we get emailed if cyr_expire
logs cache errors anyway, so that's probably soon enough)

Re the patches - I've updated my site now to include a note on any
patches that have been accepted into upstream CVS (either as is or
with changes.  They will obviously disappear next release)

Bron.