Cyrus IMAPd 2.3.10 Released

Patrick T. Tsang patrick at patricktsang.net
Thu Oct 25 22:04:17 EDT 2007

Hello Simon,

When your latest source rpm can be available on your download site?
I wonder when the statuscache could be offically patched...

BTW, the renaming folder patch requires admin ppl to cleanup (renamed)
folders by script.
Is it possible possible to purge them immediately while users change them?

thx
patrick