cyrus.conf event not running

Wayne wdspublic at safebrowse.com
Thu Oct 25 09:46:53 EDT 2007

I have an ipurge event in my cyrus.conf that doesn't appear to be
running.  I had moved it from a cron job (which worked) to a cyrus
event.

  purgejunk     cmd="ipurge -f -d 15 'user/*/Junk Mail'" at=1700

The cyrus.conf man page didn't help me much as far as if the first
word can be anything.  One difference from the cron job is I had to
add single quotes around the mailbox path to purge (the cron job had
double quotes).

I haven't touched this in a while, but I'm sure I HUPed the master
process after adding the event.  Does anyone see why this isn't
running?  Also, on OS X Server are the cyrus events logged by default
in mailaccess.log, system.log, both, neither?

TIA for any help.

~ Wayne