squatter running longer than 24 hours

Rob Mueller robm at fastmail.fm
Mon Oct 22 07:57:31 EDT 2007

> squatter would really benefit from incremental updates. At the moment a
> single new message in a mailbox containing 20k messages causes it to read
> in all the existing messages in order to regenerate the index.

We spoke to Ken about this ages back, and even offered to pay for the work
to make it happen, but it was just around the time CMU hired him, so it
never actually happened.... pity. It would be nice to be able to dedicate a
couple of weeks to rummage around in there and actually make it happen...

Rob