running cyradm commands from a script

Michael Menge michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Sat Oct 13 14:48:45 EDT 2007

Hi,

with Cyradm is writen in perl and cyrus comes a perl packet you can use
to do all things you do with cyradm with perl.
Have a lock at  cyrus-imapd-2.3.8/perl/imap

perldoc Cyrus::IMAP             # imclient library
perldoc Cyrus::IMAP::Admin      # administrative library
perldoc Cyrus::IMAP::Shell      # cyradm shell