quota problem

Simon Matter simon.matter at invoca.ch
Thu Oct 11 14:07:37 EDT 2007

> We're running Cyrus IMAPD 2.3.9 on RedHat Enterprise Server 5 (kernel
> 2.6.18-8.1.10), on an HP ProLiant DL385 G2, a four-core 64-bit machine.

I had some quota problems several times on different systems but I have
never been able to really found out where it came from. At least once
there was a problem with a certain cyrus version which left some quota
corrupt. But that has been corrected long ago. IIRC there was a problem
that I couldn't reconstruct first because it took too much time on almost
1TB mailspool but running quota -f didn't even fix quota and I had to
remove the quota files temporarily so people could receive mail.

I really don't recall exactly but what you tell me is not new...

Simon