Delivery and fetching of new email inconsistent

Alain Spineux aspineux at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 19:28:59 EDT 2007

On 10/2/07, Brian Wong <bwlist at gmail.com> wrote:

> I seem to have more success reproducing this problem if I delete and
> expunge messages before immediately injecting messages through LMTP by
> using a small script on the MTA.
> I can not say for sure if this is isolated to LMTP.

I dont thins this is related to LMTP. LMTP is a separate process of IMAPD.

> I have rebuilt the IMAP server without the INTERNALDATE patch from
> fastmail and I am still having this problem.
>
> I know this is a very high level description of the problem. The logs
> describing the problem that I attached to my original post is the best
> I can do. Can anyone suggest how I can examine this problem more
> closely?

No idea.
Try to report a BUG

Or you could try to insert some delay between mail deliveries at MTA level !
If you use postfix you can ask it to send one and only one email per
LMTP connection.

--
Alain Spineux
aspineux gmail com