Problems upgrading from cyrus 2.1.18 to 2.2.13 on debian etch

Steinar Bang sb at dod.no
Wed Nov 28 12:40:02 EST 2007

> Now I've got imaps up and running, and according to the log some new
> messages have been delivered.  But my imap clients reports no messages
> in the folders.

> Are there problems with the .seen files, I wonder...?

> Do skiplist files have to be converted between 2.1.x and 2.2.x?

The skiplist.py script
	http://oss.netfarm.it/python-cyrus.php
doesn't seem to have any problems with the file.

And as far as I can tell it lists ranges and unread and so forth.  But
when I try to open the folders I'm told that there are no messages in
them.

Hot damn!  The mailboxes actually _are_ empty!

When did that happen?