Problems upgrading from cyrus 2.1.18 to 2.2.13 on debian etch

Scott M. Likens damm at yazzy.org
Tue Nov 27 16:30:39 EST 2007

Steinar,

You would use ctl_mboxlist to restore the mboxlist.txt file if you used
ctl_mboxlist to dump it.

for example, my weekly crontab backs up my mailboxes.db in a textfile,
such as

su -c "/usr/lib/cyrus/ctl_mboxlist -d" cyrus >
/imap.backup/mailboxes.$DATE.txt

You would use ctl_mboxlist -u to load it fwiw.