Problems upgrading from cyrus 2.1.18 to 2.2.13 on debian etch

Steinar Bang sb at dod.no
Tue Nov 27 15:06:05 EST 2007

> Where does the read marks on the messages live?  Can't be in the
> mailbox.db file.  It's way too small, and so is its text counterpart.

They're as \*.seen under /var/lib/cyrus/user/...

And they are already skiplists according to file:

# file /var/lib/cyrus/user/s/sb.seen
/var/lib/cyrus/user/s/sb.seen: Cyrus skiplist DB

Does this mean they don't require rebuilding when moving from cyrus 2.1
to 2.2?

If that is true, and if the text version of the mailboxes file is what I
need, then I should be able to survive this...:-)