Murder in replicated mode

Wesley Craig wes at umich.edu
Mon Nov 26 21:58:47 EST 2007

On 26 Nov 2007, at 20:31, Diego Woitasen wrote:
> It's working now. I will publish the results of my testing in a few
> days. I can't find to much information about this setup.

Yours is the first site that I've encountered with that particular
setup.  I like it :)  Especially for a small site.  Cyrus would be
improved if cyrus sync was easy to deploy in a similar way, i.e.,
with two servers total.  I'd really like it if the smallest Cyrus
system could automatically include replication of all data.

:wes