Login as user x?

Zachariah Mully zmully at smartbrief.com
Tue Nov 20 13:34:08 EST 2007

All-
	When I migrated off UW-IMAP, I discovered that I could login into a
users account as the user, using my admin login/pass and passing the
username as something like "$adminuser#$username". Does Cyrus have any
similar functionality? The reason being that managing our blackberries
with BIS2.0 is rapidly becoming untenable as the person has to around to
login to our Cyrus server for us. If we had the ability to login as an
admin user, we'd never have to schedule them to come in for service.

Thanks,