Multiple domains and Server Redundancy

Andrew Hodgetts aphodget at bigpond.com
Mon Nov 19 21:10:57 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm currently using SendMail and Cyrus, but have hit two problems and
would greatly appreciate any help

1) The server needs to accept the mail for multiple domains and all
hosts on those domains.
    eg   acct at domain1.com, acct at host1.domain1.com, acct at domain2.com,
acct at host2.domain2.com
           all need to be delivered to the acct account on the server.

   I currently have this working fine for the multiple domains, just not
when a host is added to the mix

2) I have people from 3 locations around the globe using the mail
server, and it would be good from a redundancy and performance
perspective to have the mail boxes duplicated to servers is all three
locations. Does cyrus have a mechanism for this?

Thanks,
Andrew