OT: Re: How many people to admin a Cyrus system?

Scott M. Likens damm at yazzy.org
Tue Nov 13 15:14:40 EST 2007

I was using a Tomcat based CalDAV Server.  for awhile, I forget what
it's name was.  However I have actually been using the CalDav server
from apple lately (see url 1 in the the quote).  It's been quite pleasant.

I am sure there is better, there is worse.  They have a great love of
python that is for sure.

Scott