Timed Actions in Sieve

Juan Pablo Baudoin jp.baudoin at kieffer-asociados.com.bo
Tue Nov 13 11:03:53 EST 2007

I had the same problem and solved it using a bash programan that
generates the necesary sieve scripts. This is run with cron every day at
night It checks for configuration request on a directory, process those
files and creates sieve scripts for vacation activation and for
deactivation, finaly it uses sieveshell to upload the scripts. At this
moment this scripts are in their first version I hope to improve them
but It would be better to have this functionality in sieve.

bye