Timed Actions in Sieve

Rob Banz rob at nofocus.org
Tue Nov 13 10:53:43 EST 2007

I had looked into this before, but really haven't had a chance to
follow up on it.

There is an draft for a sieve date/time extension, which allows you to
use time comparisons in conditionals -- for example, the vacation
message defined by a date range.  This looks like its the current
version of the draft:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-freed-sieve-date-index-07