OT: Re: How many people to admin a Cyrus system?

Adam Tauno Williams adam at morrison-ind.com
Tue Nov 13 11:00:02 EST 2007

> One key piece of functionality that seems to be missing from every OSS
> solution mentioned thus far is mobile device push support (Activesync),
> this is not to be underestimated as it is for us, a key reason why we
> are ultimately being forced to adopt Exchange en-mass and abandon our
> current Cyrus infrastructure.

You haven't tried Funambol?  It supports over-the-air mobile devices
quite well.  You can sync IMAP natively, and they have a push
infrastructure.  You can sync with various groupware server's using
plugins.  For instance the GroupDAV plugin works for OpenGroupware,
Citadel, or USA.NET

Funambol:
http://www.funambol.com/opensource/

GroupDAV plugin: