Calendars && Cyrus

Nikola Milutinovic alokin1 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 09:56:21 EST 2007

> We use OpenGroupware - http://www.opengroupware.org
>
> Server is entirely Open Source;  Outlook plugin (MAPI provider) is
> commercial.
>
> Works very well with Cyrus; which is its intended IMAP server.

Speaking of calendars,... What about Mozilla Sunbird/Lightning?

They can speak to WebDAV enabled ICS calendar format. With a special extension, Google Calendar Provider (freely available from addons.mozilla.org), they can talk to Google Calendar.

Has anyone seen a calendar server that will work with Cyrus and Sunbird?

Sunbird is really great and Lightning makes me NOT want to ever touch Outlook.

Nix.