Replication: sync_client -r dies

Wesley Craig wes at umich.edu
Sun Nov 4 21:37:47 EST 2007

The log files are pretty obvious in what they say, e.g., they just
list mailboxes or users to check.  So I suspect they would reveal to
you which mailboxes are problematic.  I sort of assume that you're
running sync_client with -l, otherwise it doesn't log much.  If it's
run with -l, it should mention the action that preceded the problem.

:wes