Replication: sync_client -r dies

Rich Wales richw at richw.org
Sun Nov 4 20:36:23 EST 2007

Wesley Craig wrote:

> No, sync_server doesn't take much in the way of command line options.

Hmmm.  OK, thanks.

> If the problem appears to be reproducible, you can enable telemetry
> logging or examine the mailboxes that are causing problem.

I currently have absolutely no idea as to what is causing sync_client
to bail out, or which mailbox(es) or other factors may be causing it.

The only other possible piece of evidence I'm aware of might be the
log files left over in my /cyrus/config/sync directory.  If I were to
post these or send them to you, is there a chance this might reveal
anything?

--
Rich Wales      ===      Palo Alto, CA, USA      ===     richw at richw.org
http://www.richw.org   ===   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Richwales