Cyrus/postfix troubles

Mads M. Hansen madsmh at gmail.com
Sat May 26 18:01:17 EDT 2007

Hello,
I'm following the howto at http://tldp.org/HOWTO/Postfix-Cyrus-Web-cyradm-HOWTO/
and I have hit a spot of trouble. Firstly when I cannot log into
web-cyradm with the admin user and upon submitting the login I only
get a blank login page in return. Also, I cannot log into the
comandline cyradm, I get this error:

# cyradm --user cyrus --auth login localhost
IMAP Password:
              Login failed: authentication failure at
/usr/lib/perl5/Cyrus/IMAP/Admin.pm line 119
cyradm: cannot authenticate to server with login as cyrus

I tried running tessaslauthd on the cyrus user and it was successful,
if was not, however when I tried to log in to imtest.

I'm running Ubuntu Server Edition 7.04.

Any help on these issues would be greatly apperciated.

-- mads