Catch All Account

Jonathan Villa jVilla at innovativesource.net
Fri May 18 10:42:45 EDT 2007

I know, I know... a catch all account will collect alot of SPAM.=A0 We just=
 need the catch all for about a week while we migrate accounts.

Here is my config

virtual_mailbox_domains =3D hash:/etc/postfix/virtual_domains
virtual_mailbox_maps =3D hash:/etc/postfix/vmailbox
virtual_alias_maps =3D hash:/etc/postfix/virtual
virtual_transport =3D lmtp:unix:/var/lib/imap/socket/lmtp

Virtual aliases work fine until I add the following

@domain.com=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 catch.all at domain.com

Once I add that...at the bottom of the file, every virtual alias goes to th=
e catch all.

Any ideas?

versions:
cyrus-imapd-2.2.12-8.1.RHEL4