Quota with Cyrus !!!

Donatien Vrielynck donatien.vrielynck at telecom-lille1.eu
Thu May 10 08:49:26 EDT 2007

Hello the list,

I have a problem to define and to use the "quota" on my Cyrus Server.
I have install this : cyrus-admin-2.2, cyrus-clients-2.2,
cyrus-common-2.2 and cyrus-imapd-2.2 all of this package works
on Debian etch server, and my mail server work fine with Cyrus IMAP,
Postfix, Sasl, SSL / TLS, PAM modules and Winbind with authentication
trow Windows Active Directory!!!

But when i try to define quota, my user are over quota, but he can send
mail and receive them ??

What is the problem with my server ????
Also i can't use "quota -f or quota user.username" when i logge on
"cyrus" user to my server ????

But i can "setquota user.username or listquotaroot user.username "

I hope to read you...

I need your help.

Tks.

Ps: sorry for my poor english.