after crash: new messages are marked as \Seen

Marten Lehmann lehmann at cnm.de
Thu Mar 29 09:02:06 EST 2007

Hello,

at this moment we have the problem, that new messages for the INBOX are
marked as \Seen, while messages that are moved to the Junk-folder by a
sieve script are correctly marked as \Unseen.

And at the same time, UIDs seem to be reused, so POP3 clients are
deleting messages on the server because they think they have already
downloaded a certain message.

I was running recontruct on all mailboxes, but the problem still exists.
We are using cyrus 2.2.12 (redhat rpm). Any ideas?

Regards
Marten