sync_client doesn't sync sieve scripts

Dmitriy Kirhlarov dkirhlarov at oilspace.com
Tue Mar 27 07:22:54 EST 2007

On Tue, Mar 27, 2007 at 09:49:22PM +1000, Bron Gondwana wrote:

> > > -u should replicate an entire user including the Sieve files.
> >
> > Doesn't work. Replicate only folders.
>
> Are you perhaps creating the sieve files directly rather than uploading
> them via timsieved?

Uploaded over sieveshell+timsieved.

> Are you perhaps creating a file called "default" as a file?

You mean "activate" action in sieveshell? Yes. I did this.

> I only ask because we had the same problem, and it turns out that the
> correct directory layout for sieve files is actually something like our
> final layout of:
>
> [root at imap3 brong]$ ls -la
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It's interesting...

jailhost2# ls -lR /var/imap/sieve/
total 2
drwx------  2 cyrus  cyrus  512 Mar 27 12:01 global

/var/imap/sieve/global:
total 4
lrwx------  1 cyrus  cyrus    7 Mar 27 12:01 defaultbc -> mdrm.bc
-rw-------  1 cyrus  cyrus  124 Mar 27 12:01 mdrm.bc
-rw-------  1 cyrus  cyrus   83 Mar 27 12:01 mdrm.script

I have only "global" subdirectory. Global? Is it correct?

I find a problem!
It's resolved now!

If sieve script uploaded from admin user, it's a global script and
doesn't replicate!
When I remove my ID from "admins" list, I get my own sieve directory
with my scripts.

Thnx!

WBR
--
Dmitriy Kirhlarov
OILspace, 26 Leninskaya sloboda, bld. 2, 2nd floor, 115280 Moscow, Russia