sync_client doesn't sync sieve scripts

David Carter dpc22 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Mar 27 03:44:56 EST 2007

On Mon, 26 Mar 2007, Dmitriy Kirhlarov wrote:

> I have properly configured sync between two cyrus-imapd 2.3.8 servers.
> Mailboxes rolling synchronization work good.

This also updates sieve scripts.

> Now I want to synchronized sieve scripts too.
>
> sync_client -v -s
> sync_client -v -s $username

-s is new in 2.3, but it looks like it was only there for testing.
The manual page says:

   Principally used for debugging purposes: not exposed to sync_client

-u should replicate an entire user including the Sieve files.

David Carter                             Email: David.Carter at ucs.cam.ac.uk
University Computing Service,            Phone: (01223) 334502
New Museums Site, Pembroke Street,       Fax:   (01223) 334679
Cambridge UK. CB2 3QH.