sync_client doesn't sync sieve scripts

Dmitriy Kirhlarov dkirhlarov at oilspace.com
Mon Mar 26 12:06:39 EST 2007

Hi, list

I have properly configured sync between two cyrus-imapd 2.3.8 servers.
Mailboxes rolling synchronization work good.
Now I want to synchronized sieve scripts too.
I try:
sync_client -v -s
sync_client -v -s $username
sync_client -C /usr/local/etc/imapd.conf -s $username
sync_client -v -s $username/$script_name

But sync_client doesn't do anything without any comments.
Where I'm wrong?

How to debug sync_client?
sync_authname: cyrus
sync_host: node1.XXX.com
sync_log: yes
sync_machid: 2
sync_password: pass
sync_shutdown_file: /var/imap/sync/shutdown
sync_realm: XXX.com

FreeBSD 6.1-STABLE
cyrus-imapd-2.3.8_1

WBR
--
Dmitriy Kirhlarov
OILspace, 26 Leninskaya sloboda, bld. 2, 2nd floor, 115280 Moscow, Russia