Autocreateinboxfolders not being autocreated

Brian Dial bdial at rkk.com
Wed Mar 21 09:52:02 EST 2007

having recently made this mistake, are you sure centos4 comes with the
autocreate patches in their rpm?  If not you'll need to recompile.

another thing to check, i believe autocreate* requires that
autocreatequota as well.  Here is the relevant part of my config you may
want ot use ase a basis since i have it working

allowallsubscribe: 1
autocreateinboxfolders: Drafts|Sent Items
autosubscribesharedfolders: Projects
altnamespace: 1
sharedprefix: Shared Folders
autocreatequota: 100000000